Dr Abi T G’s research specialized in Computational Quantum Chemistry, Molecular Simulations, Reaction Mechanism Studies and Drug Design. He is the Course Coordinator of Certificate Course in Molecular Docking and Drug Design run by PG & Research Department of Chemistry. He offered consultancy and is a resource person offering hands on training workshops in computational chemistry, reaction mechanism studies and molecular docking/drug design. Currently he is Guiding 3 Research Scholars and MSc/BSc Project Students from SH College & Other Institutions.
Selected Invited Talks Computational Chemistry and Drug Design.
- Invited Talk on Computational Chemistry in two day national seminar “RAISE” held at Maharajas College Ernakulam on 28ththand 29thth September 2018
- Invited Talk on “Practical Approach to Computational Chemistry, in KSCSTESponsored Workshop on Spectroscopy and Computational Chemistry held at Mar Thoma College Thiruvalla on 10th August 2018
- Invited Talk on “Molecular Models’ at Amrita School of Pharmacy Kochi, Amrita University on 17th March 2018.
- Invited talk entitled ‘Computational Chemistry’ on 6-2-2018 in the Winter School for scientists at CMFRI Kochi (23rd January to 12th February, 2018) organized by ICAR .
- Invited Talk in UGC Sponsored Workshop on “Computational Chemistry ” held on 14thMarch 2017 at St. Theresa’s College Ernakulam
- Invited Talk in two technical sessions of Science Academics Lecture Workshop in Computational Quantum Chemistry jointly organized by Indian Academy of Sciences held on 5-7 January 2017 at SH College Thevara.
- Invited Talk on “Molecular Simulations” in UGC Sponsored National Workshop on “Computational Chemistry andits Application” held on 29th and 30th September 2014 at St. Xavier’s College for Women,Aluva.
- Invited full day seminars on computational chemistry for PG students at St. Pauls College Kalamassery (2016, 2017,2018 and at SNM College Malliankara ( 2017)
- Two Best Paper Presentations Awards Received in National Conferences and Publications/Posters in International/National Conferences.